Why does being happy scare me?

I know it sounds weird but I've always avoided getting serious with a guy just because I feel uncomfortable with my emotions. When it comes to being a victim, crying, being angry at people, I've always felt good. I know I might sound crazy or whatever but right now I'm kinda dating someone and it's my first time being serious with a boy and the thought of losing my virginity to him, building something serious and falling in love scares the sh*t out of me. I'm in college and I should graduate but all this situation distracts me from what I have to do, and I'm scared I'll never be able to focus on my studies because of this. Anyway, yep. I'm scared that I'll be let down, I don't know.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Happiness is a mindset, happiness is a choice, you can choose to be happy even in the darkest of circumstances