What drives you more in wanting to date: short term sexual gratification, a long term relationship, or something else?

• Mostly I date to satisfy my sexual drive
  • Both sex and relationship are equally important
  • Mostly I date to satisfy my need for a relationship with another person
    Vote C
  • Social status or social pressure is my main reason
    Vote D
  • Something else (explain)
    Vote E
  • I don't date
    Vote F

925

Most Helpful Guy

• there are long term goals and short term goals. short term i want sex and physical closenes. long term i want a relationship with emotional depth but since you can't have that right away, it's more efficient to just try and fullfill the short term goals first and hope it evolves into all the rest xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Couldn't care less about the sex part, like yes, i eventually want it and do yearn for it but honestly i just need a companion, a best friend, a safe haven.