Being single, can't meet anyone?

So I am a 24 years old guy, finished college, curently working and can't find a way to meet a nice girl. I am not popular on facebook, I dont go out in clubs very often, and even if I did, I can't flirt with strangers because I am too shy. Did i really missed the chance to hook up back in my studying years? Is it too late for me now? It seems like everyone is in a relationship with his/her crush from school, college or whatever...

31

Most Helpful Girl

• When you don't put yourself in places to meet people it will be hard.
    Volunteer! Join an organization that does something you like! Go to the museum. Ultimately, you do need to overcome your shyness so having conversations with literally anyone in any of these environments will help!

Most Helpful Guy