Why shouldn't you date indian girls?

I read an article named "5 reasons why you shouldn't date indian girls".
1. Majority are not attractive.
2. They are prudes.
3. They are self loathing.
4. Has SJW-ideologies.
5. Mentally ill actually.

Strong sterotyping, but is there any thruth to them? I've seen it elsewhere too, not just this article.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• On Gag, I have found some to be all of the above. I have even blocked and unfollowed a few. I guess online they can be someone else, where offline, they have to tow the strict line.

1|1
    0|0
    • I am aware about which girls you are telling. Agree such girls exist in India in Metropolitan Area. We have both types of girls. For few no boundaries exist.

I changed my username. Whenever Girls See INDIAN instantly block button.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I wouldn't know.

But I don't judge people based on what narrow minded people say about any race/ ethnicity/ skin colour of people.

Its all just a load of rubbish, just to insult another race for no reason at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • meh, thats like saying all chinese girls are spoilt brats. there are some due to the culture they live in, but there are plenty of "normal" chinese/indian girls out there.

1|1
    0|0
  • I remember that time one person managed to single handedly convince me that their entire race was exactly the same based on one bad experience I had with a single person that's how we get shit done in society by badmouthing an entire civilization because one person out of potentially millions was an asshole yep I've seen the light now

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering there are nearly 500,000,000 men who date Indian girls, I would't pay much attention to that list. (true, many of them never actually dated before they got married, but they still could have declined).

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian girls are so arrogant n so stupid that they think they are so smart n sexy... indian girls live in other world.

0|2
    0|1
  • Dont have to talk about indian girls, I dont know what they want from a guy, tell me please indian girls, love , dick, money?, They always attracted to bad guys, fuck off Indian girls

0|0
    0|1
  • I saw that article as well. I think that guy just had a bad experience with an Indian girl. That mentally ill. part is uncalled for.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats so fucked lol

maybe, i dont really pay attention

0|0
    0|0
  • If u are any Indian, then I will show u crisp realit

0|0
    0|0
  • 6. They probably better at developing android apps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tf kinda articles are you reading?

1|1
    0|0
  • Herpa
    Derpa

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe u have not visited India ever

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • You indian?😁😁😎

0|0
    0|1
  • Take other topic for question.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no truth in this stereotype. Everyone is different and you are stupid to ask it like this and I feel to slap you for spoiling our country's name like this. At least Indian girls don't speak like this about any other country girls and we'll don't talk about boys in other countries. They don't even hesitate to speak about sex life of their own parents.

People who generalize this are extremely stupid. Don't cross your limits
    Idiot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Your a fucking idiot girls are girls it doesn't matter if they are indian

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like an article a dumbass asshole wrote.

0|4
    0|0

Recommended myTakes