Why are some guys so rude that they act in a disgusting manner towards girls and swear at them sometimes but say he likes her?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they don't know how to communicate with girls correctly or having poor education.

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree, this guy is just so rude however he isn't good at speaking English much as he came from another country not so long ago so yeah your probably right.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they know girls would be more attracted to them than if they were acting nice.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Some guys? Are you talking about strangers or your friends?

Cause none of my homies ever do this. It could be the setting like if you're at the club it shouldn't be too surprising to see this happen.

Or if it's your friends, well why are you letting these kinds of guys be your friend?

0|0
    0|0
  • because women allow them to act in this manner. if the woman pulled them up the first time they acted like this and said 'lose it, or i lose you'. it would end real quick

1|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to understand exactly what you mean, but I could imagine it may be a cry for attention from the girl they like.
    Though, if I read your question, not the most successful cry for attention :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • They're idiots. There's only a 50% chance that the girl will be attracted to that, the remaining 50% would just hate that shit and the guy can say goodbye to them forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • a lot of dudes are dicks and two-faced.

I'd personally never try to scream or hurt someone intentionally, it really just depends on the guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those are duchebags ya shouldn’t date um in the first place nor be around them at all

2|0
    0|0
  • Immature way of flirting. It's like an elementary school boy pulling the hair of the girl he likes

1|0
    0|0
  • Um can you be more specific? Context matters quite a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Liars, any guy who really likes a girl, would never ever say bad about her.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because they think all girls like bad boys so want to act tough in front of them

0|1
    0|0
  • Very much immature if they really love there girl they wouldn't talk like that,
    That's just ignorant

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, usually this works a lot. I don't do it, because I'm the "nice guy". Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Assholes tend to get the girls.. The nice guys are overlooked

0|0
    0|0
  • Assholes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't ever be rude like that even if I try

1|0
    0|0
  • These are children not mature guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe because of the myth tgat women like bad guys

1|0
    0|0
  • Immature, trying to act tough. It always happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • They hide their fear of losing her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Women seem to get numb with all the flirting attention they get from men these days maybe that’s why they get more aggressive these days?

0|0
    0|0
  • Immaturity.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes