What do you think about age gaps in relationships?

Is a 18yr old guy too young for a 30 yr old woman?What do you think about age gaps in relationships??
  • Good idea
  • Bad idea

2124

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends a bit on where those people are in life. Like the gap between a 14 & 24 year old is very unsavory since they're at very different places in life (middle school and college) however once you're older and out of college and stuff it's less weird to say, be 30 and dating someone who's 40.

So yes an 18 and 30 year old is real bad. If you're implying someone who's 30 is hitting on you think long and hard about why they can't find anyone around their own age

• Actually its the other way, although Im in Uni, I've got a good solid life plan and I am on a road of success, abd I want ti date someone whos already sorted out their life and is better than me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Age is just one those things that makes sense on paper, but like many requirements and dealbreakers, they can go out the window if everything seems to click in place. People become surprised all the time by what they are attracted to in the moment. A woman might say that she would never date a guy who has never been married, but falls in love again with a lifelong bachelor and this time it works out. A guy might say that he refuses to date a single mother, but falls head over heels with a mother of two who handles her business well and treats him like a king.

Never say never I always say. (Unless of course laws are being broken.)