How to attract tge guy I like without changing myself for him or anyone else?

I have never been the girl who stands out romantically in my group of friends. Yes I am outgoing and have expansive amount of friends but I have never been able to retract the guys like some of the othres. I won't say I am exceptionally beautiful because I'm not. But still how do I attract the guy I have had a crush on for a while without changing as a person. I am also a bit of a tomboy😅

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Confident is a huge key when it comes to admitting feelings to someone and I believe everyone likes someone who is confident. But what I will tell you is take this slow because you wanna get to know him more and figure out if he may have the same feelings for you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Thanks for inviting me. Here I aaaaam! Anyways, let's get to it. Best strategy in so called crushes? Drop them. Don't have them. Ever. Maybe a bit of admitted attraction, but it's a very bad idea to go goo goo eyes over anybody. Period. That's how hearts are set on fire, danced around, and reset on fire to burn ashes for eternity. It's not worth the trouble. Talk to him a bit. Show no clue whatsoever that you like him until you know he may be showing a sign as well. SLOWLY open up to him. Do NOT let your guard down. YOU need to protect YOU. See if he is somebody who could be your BFF if he wasn't a target for a boyfriend. That can help you determine if he is worth the trouble if he could be a BFF as much as fellow girls. If not, things can go very wrong. Trust me, it's a whole lot more fun if you can go out and feel like BFFs and no different until a kiss or two. It's debatable as I'm not saying date a BFF either cause that can end up good or bad, but I'm saying use it as a scale. Hearts are crushed extremely easily. I'd say literally and metaphorically, they are liquid filled balloons. Easy to fill, easy to pop and throw away. Can you freeze it so it's not breakable? Yes. Can you set it on fire so nobody messes with it? Yes. But why not combine it? A flame surrounding ice. Nobody touches it but if, so, they still have a hard time breaking it. Oh and by the way, the tomboy bit definitely helps nowadays since boys desperately love girls that they can relate to. That being said, make sure you go after a guy who would actually stand by your side in a woman's march or something. If he isn't there's a large chance he's just desperate for bedroom fun as are most guys especially teens all the way through college. Don't count on high school relationships lasting forever, but if you get one, at least try to make it count. It likely won't be worth one month of fun for several months of pain. Be careful with this shit ok?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself and tell him you like him, he could end up feeling really happy if he does too, and if he doesn't then I'd guess you haven't lost the right guy 😎

1|0
    0|0
  • Jst tell him politely, whatever u really feel fr him. Every1 likes to be loved. And may be he love u too bcz u approached him first.
    Honestly is one of the best attraction for long term relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • You make yourself the greatest type of person you personally can be. That means fitness, discipline, assertiveness, etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • fitness as #1? I don't know dude. I know plenty of fitness lovers that suck at relationships. I'd say fixing personality traits are way more important and would enhance the fitness ability anyway

• What would you feel more attractive on a boy towards you?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes