How to attract tge guy I like without changing myself for him or anyone else?

I have never been the girl who stands out romantically in my group of friends. Yes I am outgoing and have expansive amount of friends but I have never been able to retract the guys like some of the othres. I won't say I am exceptionally beautiful because I'm not. But still how do I attract the guy I have had a crush on for a while without changing as a person. I am also a bit of a tomboy😅

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Confident is a huge key when it comes to admitting feelings to someone and I believe everyone likes someone who is confident. But what I will tell you is take this slow because you wanna get to know him more and figure out if he may have the same feelings for you.