A guy and I are planning to kiss on Monday but he doesn't know it's my first?

We're going on a date, but I don't know if I should tell him that he'll be my first kiss. What should I expect? Should I practice?

25

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You should tell him before he kisses you because if you don't you'll regret not telling him later, trust me. That way he will know that he'll be your first kiss. I can't tell you what you'll expect cause its all on him. Maybe he'll ask you how you want the kiss. I would start off with a simple kiss like for 2-3 seconds and then go for longer one which is when you make out cause then you already have an idea. You can practice on your hand lol I still do it for fun and I'm 18 there's nothing wrong with that. But yea I hope I helped you and I hope you like your first kiss