Is a woman with a college degree hot to men?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a turn on, as long as you are not cocky about it. I like an independent woman, but I hate when women rub their indepence in your face... saying things like:

-I have perfect credit
    -I have my own place
    -I have my own car
    -I paid off all my student loans
    -I am working on a 2nd degree
    -I am getting my masters
    -I paid off all my student loans
    -I have all this stuff... so I am better than every girl out there.

I hate those types of women. If you have a degree and a great job... GOOD! Just don't be one of those women who puts everything out there.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends where you live, where I live almost every second woman has a college degree so nothing special.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Indifferent... I really don't judge someone by their educational experience. I know people from high school, that dropped out, got a GED, and make more money today than friends who got a four-year degree. Not all degrees are created equal as well. If you're majoring in lesbian dance theory, then that's not really impressive by any means.

1|0
    0|0
  • A degree doesn't make her hotter. Maybe it can make her more intellectually appealing, but not hotter.

3|0
    0|0
  • I'm in the middle. I think and intelligent woman is attractive, but it depends on the degree. There are a lot of colleges out there that gives out some bull shit degrees easily

1|0
    0|0
  • lol,

hot how can college degree affect? i dnt think so

but in general as in relationship, it may effect

3|0
    0|0
  • Does she have a decent job?

I mean you can have a degree and no decent job. Wouldn't be very attractive then.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me, it depends on what field. I know some pretty cute women in Mechanical, Civil, and Bio-medical engineering. I wouldn't really go for women in something like gender studies or Theater Arts or anything like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I shouldn't say that subject has anything to do with them being cute, I just find them more interesting.

• hot women are hot to men.
    some ugly hoe with or without a college degree would make no difference to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence can make a woman interesting, I like if I can discuss serious matters with a woman.

1|0
    0|0
    • Having a college degree doesn't indicate that a woman is intelligent. It just means she has a degree in a certain field

• Thats why I choose rather intelligence in general and not pointed to a certain degree, there are also a lot of idiots with a doctor title around.

• i mean thats cool and all but i prefer some thicc thighs over a college degree

1|0
    1|0
  • Oh ya. Nothing gets my dick harder than a woman's name on a piece of paper. 🙄

1|0
    0|0
  • it makes her more attractive. but i wouldn´t consider it to be "hot".

1|0
    0|0
    • there are qualities to people that makes them attractive overall and some things make them more sexually attractive. education isn´t one of the things that make you more sexually attractive.

• If that degree was on fire, while she was holding it, then yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol. I don't get turned on by women with college degrees. So hot, no. But I'd rather date a girl who has one

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never thought about it before.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, a nice personality is way more hotter

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a turn on

1|0
    0|0
  • Even woman with no college degree are hot

1|0
    1|0
  • Is carmen electra with fake tits hot?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes