When does ill let you know actually mean the truth?

I ask this girl out. And she said yes but do to Thanksgiving we couldnt meet up. I asked her about this week coming up and she told me she was working all week and she will let me know. I said ok cool. Then she asked me about what days im at school. We go to the same college. I told her and she said that she will be free Wednesday but will let me know. Im believe her and wait until Wednesday to see if we meet up. But if she doesn't contact me or doesn't let me know. Im let her go and move on. Should i believe her or just not plan anything for wednesday?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, I got burned by "I'll let you know" recently. A guy said yes to a date but couldn't make it the time I wanted, so he picked another day and told me that he will let me know what time exactly. He never followed through, never heard from him again.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wtf, obviously keep Wednesday free in case she figured something out

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• So this actually happened to me today. A guy and I planned to go on a date today, but he said he may not be able to for valid reasons, told me he'll let me know, and I haven't heard from him yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would leave the day open for her and if she blows you off don't believe her again

0|0
    0|0
    • She hasn't text me back since yesterday. I not going to text her until she texts back first. It that a good move/plan?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes