I am so sick of unstable people?

i really lack stability in my life... my siblings are not stable... my friends aren't stable and im so sick of it. Im a very stable person and i hate that i can't depend on a person not even my own family. Just bad friends and people... why? how can i find stable people?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I get what you mean, my current coworkers have issues with confidence and get involved with drama really easily.

I often find that volunteering for activities that attract more mature people is a great idea. Personally a photography group works really well for me but you might want something different based on your hobbies.