What catches your attention in a girl or a boy the most?

It could be from personality traits to specific body features, talents, future goals and ambitions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Their appreciation of acquired tastes, shall we say. Also independence and a level of wisdom above my own are important, I'd love a relationship I can learn important things from my partner, they could help me better myself, a reason being me wanting to be better for them. Make sense?

0|0
    0|0
    • makes more than enough sense, that’s what I’ve always been saying

Most Helpful Girl

• Their smile, general presence and personality

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Even tho usually physical attraction and appearance is the very first element that connects with the eye and catches the attention. For me; physical appearance is the least important. I don't specifically care about what size; shape or style someone stands on. Because basically i find a beauty in everyone. What i care about someone's appearance is a sense of self-care. Meaning; cleanness; sharpness; pleasant fragrance; appropriate dress codes and so on. I care about this aspect of appearance more than our natural genetic related functions.

Furthermore; what i care about the most is personality. The following traits are my favorites to observe; Politeness; confidence; determination; togetherness in terms of life; goals and ambitions. Organization; honesty; flexible mindset; self recognition; friendly; warmhearted and easy to talk to etc. . There are many to list.

Additionally; for example; if someone is not confident enough that would be still okay. That doesn't make the biggest impact on me. Some of the traits are just additional bonus for me. If they don't have it; i can try to lift them up and insert the attitude on them.

Furthermore; there are certain sections that adjusted to my analysis that wasn't there before. For instance; there are certain aspects of the society's mindset that started to change. In the rise of that; people nowadays are so mixed up to determine the difference between manners and flirting. Also i believe today people are just way too desperate to glue themselves to someone and gain the status of relationship (which probably quickly have expectations of sexual establishments too). So i'd be over the moon and i'd highly appreciate it if a girl is mature enough to recognize what is the definition of manners and it's difference with flirting as well as being together enough to not desperately looking for an excuse to mix a normal conversation and relation into a relationship function. It would be definitely get my attention because it's so rare to find such behaviors nowadays.

Good Luck.

0|0
    0|0
    • society now a days? shoking, yes it has its beneficial sides but mostly the fact most don’t have a lot of respect for themselves and see being nice or manners as he’s putting himself on her or he’s flirting

• I could lie but to be honest looks are a big factor for me. Not the only factor mind just the first.

Often I find that I'm attracted to a stranger across the room because they're shapely or have a really pretty face, but someone I know who has an awesome/attractive personality sticks out just as much maybe more. I dig confidence in both appearance and personality.

0|0
    0|0
    • agree, if there’s stranger across the room the first thing you notice are their looks and then you really get an insight on their personality

• Personality:being fun to be around
    Body:looking after herself (including exercise wise)
    Talents: dancing
    Future goals: anything practical but still ambitious

0|0
    0|0
  • In this order:
    1. Booty
    2. Smile
    3. Hair
    4. Laugh
    5. Sense of humor
    6. Personality
    7. (optional) Zodiac sign

Both men and women apply to this 😉

0|0
    0|0
    • oh ahaha anybody who has any of these get @mimoc3

• Show All
    • But if she'll get trough, I'm usually open up as a funny, caring person who will protect you and try to make you smile everyday. That is until you cross me... Then you get a sequel 😈

• And no. I'm more intrested in being freinds than in a relationship

• A woman with pretty eyes gets my attention every time. I can’t stop looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first thing I notice is if they have a loud or quiet personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humor kindness and then her looks

0|0
    0|0
    • guessing looks isn’t a ‘huge’ for you

• Looks isn't the most important thing if she is nice to me and has a great sense of humor i will probably still love her

• Kindness, compassion, and laughter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny, shy and a weird sense of humor

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile, laugh and be positive

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

Recommended myTakes