What To Expect In a Relationship?

I wish to know what I am doing wrongly in a relationship. Here are some of the things I do: I cook, I clean, I give sweet paragraphs every morning, I have a good sized member (almost all women have told me), I get them gifts, I write songs, I write poems, and I am extremely loving and caring. I don't know what I am doing wrongly. If someone has any suggestions on what else I could do to make a relationship last, please tell me.
More about me:
I am groomed
I work out
I run (track/cross country)
I am a guitarist
I am funny
I am intelligent (good grades, fluent in German, and know a lot about a wide variety of subjects.)
I do not brag.
I am confident when around others. (Not confident with myself when alone though.)

12