When a guy constantly gets rejected is it a sign he shouldn’t date?

I have constantly been rejected since middle school and I’m now 26 so that’s a lot of years of rejection secondly I now have a growing hatred of women
Is the requirement to get a girlfriend to drink and party

59

Most Helpful Girl

• You can drink and party all you want to without having a girl
    Maybe there is something about your approach that turns them away? Hopefully you don't start off with "Hey nice tits give me your number."

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don’t approach I don’t even believe I have ever approached

• Maybe they qanted to check out what you were all about at first?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you consistently get the same reaction from almost all members of the opposite sex, it usually means that you are doing something to elicit that reaction. If you think that everything you do is good so there MUST be something wrong with them. . . start working on changing that assumption.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thing is I don’t do anything like seriously I can’t even remember the last time I flirted with a girl but I’m very observant and I watch peoples behavior and even though I’m not doing anything girls feel uncomfortable around me for example a girl that sat next to me in my sociology class like seriously I didn’t talk to her or anything a couple days later she moved her seat next to her friend and starts talking about me and I never return to the class cause I dropped it

• So the girl moves to sit next to her friend. So what? How do you know she was talking about you? If she was talking about you, what did she say?