When a guy constantly gets rejected is it a sign he shouldn’t date?

I have constantly been rejected since middle school and I’m now 26 so that’s a lot of years of rejection secondly I now have a growing hatred of women
Updates:
Is the requirement to get a girlfriend to drink and party

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can drink and party all you want to without having a girl
    Maybe there is something about your approach that turns them away? Hopefully you don't start off with "Hey nice tits give me your number."

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don’t approach I don’t even believe I have ever approached

• Maybe they qanted to check out what you were all about at first?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you consistently get the same reaction from almost all members of the opposite sex, it usually means that you are doing something to elicit that reaction. If you think that everything you do is good so there MUST be something wrong with them. . . start working on changing that assumption.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thing is I don’t do anything like seriously I can’t even remember the last time I flirted with a girl but I’m very observant and I watch peoples behavior and even though I’m not doing anything girls feel uncomfortable around me for example a girl that sat next to me in my sociology class like seriously I didn’t talk to her or anything a couple days later she moved her seat next to her friend and starts talking about me and I never return to the class cause I dropped it

• So the girl moves to sit next to her friend. So what? How do you know she was talking about you? If she was talking about you, what did she say?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• No, just means you haven't met the right girl yet or you could use it as time to focus on you and better yourself in certain areas of your life. But listen, I've been there before, I didn't get any kind of attention from men growing up and I still don't get any attention from them now at 26. The only guys i get attention from is my boyfriend but it took a long time for me to get to him too. Just keep trying and eventually you meet that girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.
    There are 2 choices.
    1. Wait for the right time/girl
    2. If u can't wait, then low your standards lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t even have standards and I’m still failing and truthfully I’m not even ugly so the whole lowering standards thing

• Show All
    • I forgot there is a third choice.
      3. Work hard, be rich and then u will have a girl. (Lol)

• Well I already work hard and the career I’m going into generates a lot of money cause it’s in healthcare but seriously I’m not buying a girlfriend I think eventually it will leave my mind cause you can only hang on to something for so long before you give it up

• It's a sign he needs to do something different

2|0
    0|0
    • I have a very serious approach to life no games when my parents died it was almost like a mental shock and transition from childish immature thoughts to mature smart life decisions because there’s no guidance there I can’t afford mistakes

• Show All
    • You're not a failure and thinking like that isn't going to help you at all. Maybe you should try not to worry about dating right now, just let things flow by themselves

• Well like I said I’m proud of my other achievements

• If u hate women, don't date them.

0|1
    0|0
    • The hated is from constantly trying and failing

What Guys Said 8

• You just need to work on yourself. The first thing you recognize is there is a problem with you. Maybe not a problem with who you are and what you do, but rather with what you don't do. You SHOULD date!! You can take a break if you need to, but don't give up.
    There is a pretty simple criteria for a man to go through to get a girl, not every girl, but most.
    (1) Have good hygiene: smell good, get a fresh hair cut, only do facial hair if its neat.
    (2) Have a confident presence: Dress nice, stand up straight, lean up against walls like James Dean
    (3) Be Cool: don't take yourself too seriously, don't talk unless you feel like your contributing somehow, smile when you make eye contact
    (3) Be a man: know you want and get it
    (4) Be nice: In other words don't be creepy, don't be rude, you DON'T need to compliment her she already know how beautiful she is.
    (5) Be flirty: don't be friendly, tease her, make banter, don't ask her questions like a machine gun, take the pressure off her and give her an opinion of your own so she can respond
    (6) Play to your strengths: if you like music focus on music, if you like sports focus on sports, if you like books focus on books in your conversations, don't do this all the time but remember what your good at, just be open minded and understand she might not know as much as you

0|0
    0|0
    • There’s not a problem with me I literally already do all the things you listed well except for maybe 5 because most women just assume a guy is gonna be creepy if he approaches so I don’t bother

• Just a few observations from your replies:

"I don’t approach I don’t even believe I have ever approached"
    - approaching someone is a pretty important prerequisite to getting rejected.

"Thing is I don’t do anything like seriously I can’t even remember the last time I flirted with a girl but I’m very observant and I watch peoples behavior and even though I’m not doing anything girls feel uncomfortable around me for example a girl that sat next to me in my sociology class like seriously I didn’t talk to her or anything a couple days later she moved her seat next to her friend and starts talking about me and I never return to the class cause I dropped it"
    - Flirting is a skill that takes practice to master, if you never flirt with someone you probably aren't doing it very well.
    - You mention how a girl sat next to you in your class, but you never talked to her. Why not? That seems like a perfect opportunity to make a connection with someone. If she had the option to sit with her friend, but chose to sit with you, she probably would have been happy to chat rather than sit awkwardly in silence for several days.

"Dude my thought process is that if one girl hates me it’s gonna be the same shit with the next"
    - Terrible mindset and definitely is working agains't you if you ever want to find a decent relationship.

This was about 3 minutes of scrolling down to find several things that easily could be changed if you actually wanted to have a more successful personal life and I didn't even have to go very far..

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not any woman's fault you haven't found a girlfriend. And if anything will cause you to get rejected more, it's finding reasons to blame women for your problems. Get your head right

1|0
    0|0
    • Dude I’m not blaming them I just don’t understand im not saying I’m some perfect guy no one is perfect but to go as long as I have makes me feel incompetent

• No, it is a sign to change what you're doing. You need to groom more, work out more, wear the color red more often, stop wearing cologne (because your natural scent attracts women according to multiple studies. Make sure you are still wearing deodarant though.), and eat healthy. That should help and there could me some things about your personality. Ask your haters what they hate about you and take it to improve yourself

0|0
    0|0
    • Dude I have did all that for years I also speak very educated I’m highly respected at work and I’m in nursing school

• #1 is not the problem, #2 is. You need to go get help, that hatred is not a good thing. I am just like you but i don't hate anyone for rejecting me. Just because you are not their preference doesn't mean you will be alone forever, but you need to get that hatred in check

0|0
    0|0
    • Dude my thought process is that if one girl hates me it’s gonna be the same shit with the next

• That's wrong thinking!
    The truth is that Men are still very desirable way into their late 50's , especially since your bank account grows larger, you look wiser, you have more resources, the list goes on. If you really are having such a hard time finding women then maybe you should seek professional help from a successful pickup artist, or just ask a friend of yours if they see something that you are missing or doing wrong.
    If all else fails and if your white, move to Thailand or the Philippines, you will basically have to beat the girls off of you like flies, plus southeast Asian girls are very feminine unlike the Western and European feminist women. I'm being serious, these option are available to you and you will succeed if you persist.

Good luck and please don't hate all women, there are good women out there.

0|0
    0|0
    • There’s not

• Show All
    • I think a lot of it is my appearance which unfortunately I can’t change

• I can't speak for the women out there, that being said, i live in Thailand and there are soo many guy's here that have the appearance of a Blobfish and yet these guy's have their hands full with women. That's because Thai women really don't judge appearance at all, and if they do they sure manage to keep that a secret till the end of time. There ought to be women in your area who aren't so overly critical about appearance, if you can, try not to overthink it. Personally i used to be somewhat critical of my appearance as well but after having spent some time with the women here i quickly realized it's pointless since the women don't actually look at me the way i look at myself. They tent to see appearance as a sort of bonus but not crucial.
      It's gonna work out for you, i know it will. Please consider my advice or any other advice you deem worthwhile.

• Not all women are the same.

0|0
    0|0
    • True most most have rejected me based on the same reasons and it has nothing to do with hygiene appearance or anything like that it’s stupid shit like not drinking or partying

• Show All
    • You think more women agree

• That's how I feel.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes