How do I start a conversation with a girl I love?

I recently met a girl and I just felt something. I just can't stop thinking about her since then. I think I'm in love with her. We've been noticing each other since the last few days and I think that she's also interested because the way she looks at me is a major hint. But the problem is that we haven't had a conversation yet.. and I don't know how to start. I feel quite nervous when I think about starting the conversation with her. How should I start the conversation with her?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Just go up to her and say hi. Try to act normal and stay calm. If you think she likes you you'll definitely notice in the first few seconds of you conversation. Just be confident and make the first move. Girls like that

0|1
    0|0
    • Won't it be strange if I say just "Hi" to her after such a long time? Isn't their any other way of interaction which she would like. ?

• I mean, the way you described it, she definitely noticed you so I don't think she would think it's weird if you just go up to her. Just take the first step

What Guys Said 1

• Start the conversation like you would with anyone. Be polite and be yourself. Once your introductions are done get to know her.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes