White guys are you attracted to white girls?

If so, would a white girl be your first choice as opposed to other ethnicities?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me put it this way. I am a white man who has been living in Southeast Asia for the last 17 years. In the early years here i viewed the Asian girls as exotic and desirable, but eventually i grew indifferent towards them, and now i prefer white girls again. That is not to say that i wouldn't give a girl of different ethnicity a chance. The characteristics that i personally really appreciate in white women are that they are a little crazy, a lot of kinky, clumsy in a cute way, sexually domineering and open to trying things out. But hey, any women of any race with those characteristics i would gravitate towards, never mind the skin color.

Warning TMI incoming! , i'm going nuclear!!!
    Most of all she needs to be : kind, feminine, good hearted, compassionate, submissive in a feminine sense, want's to become a mother, wouldn't mind being a stay at home mom, want's to have a lot of sex, wouldn't mind my head stuck between her legs all the time, prefers the warm climate, doesn't go for girls night out, doesn't cheat, and finally, she really needs to want to be with me.

Anyways, i know this is more then you asked for, but that's really how i feel about it. The perfect women in my eye's.

ps i really like white women ( insert smiley-face ) ( insert kinky-face )

Peace

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I forgot to mention one more thing: SHE'S NOT A FEMINIST. That's a really important one to me, i can't believe i forgot to write it down.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone seems to have something they naturally gravitate towards, until it happens often enough that they can identify a “type”. A lot of the time people tend to stay within their own race

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Yes, a white girl would be my first choice and my preferable choice because I really want to date and marry within my race.

1|0
    0|0
  • As a yt my first ethnicity choice is first come, first serve. If a cute other ethnic girl is being nice to me and a white girl wants to play games, then my preference is the other ethnic girl.

1|2
    0|0
  • Asia is the the most popular sex tourism destination for white men.
    Asian women and white men seem to be the most popular IR relationship for white males. The Asian females are generally more feminine and slender than white females. Most men pefer a waist to hip ratio of.7 sexually and that is a ratio that is more healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Erm... I mean, I've only dated mostly white girls because it's mostly white girls here but it'd never be something I'd care about if I liked the person. I dont have a first choice based on ethnicity, its always compatibility for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer personality.

But if I am picking a girlfriend off of a shelf like it's Build-A-Bitch.

Then I suppose I would prefer a black girl.

(I am white.)

0|0
    0|0
  • My first choice would be whoever I found attractive I can't say 100% that it'd be a white girl or girl of another ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course yeah! Why would we not feel reciprocally attracted to each other?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a White guy, and my profile is filled with pictures of Indian girls. What do YOU think?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been attracted to white girls and still not... just my prefference

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Latinas more than white women. White women are hard to get.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, yeah, but I think it varies from person to person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not explicitly. Im very curious about not white girls..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think race is important for me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm more attracted to white girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • One human race

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am attracted to white girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think race matters that much to me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • White girls cut to the front of my list lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not attracted to whilte girls

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys