White guys are you attracted to white girls?

If so, would a white girl be your first choice as opposed to other ethnicities?

229

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me put it this way. I am a white man who has been living in Southeast Asia for the last 17 years. In the early years here i viewed the Asian girls as exotic and desirable, but eventually i grew indifferent towards them, and now i prefer white girls again. That is not to say that i wouldn't give a girl of different ethnicity a chance. The characteristics that i personally really appreciate in white women are that they are a little crazy, a lot of kinky, clumsy in a cute way, sexually domineering and open to trying things out. But hey, any women of any race with those characteristics i would gravitate towards, never mind the skin color.

Warning TMI incoming! , i'm going nuclear!!!
    Most of all she needs to be : kind, feminine, good hearted, compassionate, submissive in a feminine sense, want's to become a mother, wouldn't mind being a stay at home mom, want's to have a lot of sex, wouldn't mind my head stuck between her legs all the time, prefers the warm climate, doesn't go for girls night out, doesn't cheat, and finally, she really needs to want to be with me.

Anyways, i know this is more then you asked for, but that's really how i feel about it. The perfect women in my eye's.

ps i really like white women ( insert smiley-face ) ( insert kinky-face )

Peace

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I forgot to mention one more thing: SHE'S NOT A FEMINIST. That's a really important one to me, i can't believe i forgot to write it down.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone seems to have something they naturally gravitate towards, until it happens often enough that they can identify a “type”. A lot of the time people tend to stay within their own race

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE