Is it trashy to use Tinder?

I'm curious to see what normal people think. I hesitate to use it because I don't want to seem TOO desperate, but at the same time being single is getting really boring.Is it trashy to use Tinder??
  • Yeah, it's pretty trashy
  • No, it's fine

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's trashy 'cause people only uses for getting easy sex. I wish they made an app for people who only wants serious relationships like me.

• That would be ideal. Sadly, love and romance are fading concepts.

• Yes I would rather have that too :(. Now most girls and guys on there only want cheap and fast sex... :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is the thing, I personally don't like online dating and appreciate face to face encounters, however online dating is another option I am limiting myself from. Now Tinder is a infamous hookup site the way I have heard about it. If you are looking for hook ups I advise you stay away from those and not look for them. I think sex is more meaningful than that and shouldn't be treated anything less than that. That being sex with strangers you just met. Wait for marriage! Someone who truly wants to be there forever!

Now, why can't you meet others in your town or environment? It can be uncomfortable but maybe that is what you have to do

• I would honestly prefer to meet people the normal way, but it rarely works for me. I'm not sure if my approach is flawed or if it's the populous, but regardless, results are poor.

• Hmm, well I am glad you have confidence to do it! That is something many don't have including myself! Now, maybe you need to get to know them a bit better? Make sure you are genuine, which I assume you are doing which is great! It is hard for me know what the issue would be my friend, My advice for asking anyone out is be genuine, maybe get to know them a bit before hand but not needed always, and make sure you are in a good state of mind. If it doesn't workout, that is fine and take it with a grain of salt. They have their choice to and that is totally fine, if they say yes, then awesome!

Sorry if this isn't the answer you were looking for, this is just what I would do.

• It's a good answer. Thank you very much