Would you rather die without having sex again or continue to put up with women’s lies and deceit?

Serious question... I’m attracted to women sexually and to their personalities at first but once you're in their web they consume your soul. Is it worth feeling loved temporarily just for her to leave for the next dude with a nicer social status? or is it better to avoid killing your heart pursuing women who will never be fully satisfied with anything?

35

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't either if she just up and leaves then she is bitch, keep going till you find a good one. As for one night stands it's alright for awhile, but then you just get bored of it

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not going to sugarcoat this but if you really want a solution you'll listen. If you let them take control of you what else do you expect. Sure social justice has changed society over the last 150 years but that won't unwire the 30000+ years of male domination from our animal brains. Take control of your life and yourself and become the person that a girl would leave someone else for. Whining that woman are lying and deceitful isn't going to help you. You said you kill your heart trying to satisfy a woman, why? Why do you think woman cheat with guys who don't care? Get your satisfaction from yourself and your own life experiences. Become the energy in there room that people gravitate towards. Have girls pursue you instead of pursuing them. Being bitter won't help. Don't give excuses like you're introverted or any of that BS either, I was a guy who got walked all over once too so I know it's possible to change. Gl mate

• Chicks dig a dude that's self confident. He's got a point there.