Why does this guy get really mad at me for no reason?

Just cause he was giving me mixed signals and I said I can't talk to him anymore, he tells me to F off then he tells me if I want to meet him. He also tells me to call him and says how lonely he is and has no one to talk to. Don't get me wrong though he sounds decent on the phone so I don't know anymore.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you got his hopes up and than shattered them. I think both of you were sending each other mixed signals. But honestly, his reaction is over the top. He sounds like he gets angry and obsessive when he doesn't get what he want. Now you're in a pickle, because if you don't respond or do what he wants, he'll keep harassing you and getting more aggressive and if you block him, it'll piss him even MORE off which will lead to stalking and harassment. He sounds bipolar to me. I would message him and talk if over, but don't meet him in person. It will be better if he himself can get over you. I'm concerned for yiur safety now. Oh God. What did you do?

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah he's the one that blocked me now, I think cause I kept on telling him I'll go to his house but I didn't so he unexpectedly blocked me 😭😒 I shouldn't of done that but I do like this guy and feel for him but damn he is rude when he wants to be.

• Oh. The problem solved itself than. But he'll probably unblock you and message you after a few weeks. Just ignore him. Maybe he's just a dick. Forget him. There will be others. I've had girks send me mixed signals and it usually ends with us never talking again. Lol

• Take some time think about him and then if u feel he has bad intention towards u then ditch him else get it sorted by taking to him cool.
      You Both go somewhere may be a restaurant talk openly n get to know each other

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh.. He's so dramatic
    I think he's desperate for your attention

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Sounds like he felt that you led him on, but in truth, I would have to surmise that you weren't sure what you wanted out of this, and were happy to explore and see where it was heading, based off your previous questions. Having said that, he doesn't sound like the most patient guy and prone to outbursts and temper tantrums.

1|0
    0|0
  • He got angry when you told him that you can't talk to him because he really wants to talk to you or he gets angry very easily or he was in a very bad mood or many other people have also told him that they can't talk to him and he's tired of it or something

0|0
    0|0
  • that sounds like manipulation game goes up the conference will you really enjoying his company then tears you down now you feeling vulnerable wanting him more so you think you some more then cut you off again this is how you train wild animals he is manipulating you into being controlled my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel he wanted more attention from you, and he wants you to be always with him.

Even I had the same experience but I was at the receiving end. If you want to know Pvt message me I can't share with here in the public forum

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly. Can't see this being worth your time. They're polite ways of telling someone you don't want to talk to them. And to F off isn't one of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • At a certain point some friends you just have to let go and move on as one can't fix everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay off, you can't help him. Trust me, I had the same the past few years.

1|0
    0|0
  • He sounds a little abusive maybe just heat of the moment? He might've just been upset and took it out on you

0|0
    0|0
  • He told you to fu** off and you're still considering him?

Come on..

0|0
    0|0
  • No two ways about it. he is flippant. that's never a good basis to start on baby.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• sounds like he has issues, stop wondering about him and just move on. Save yourself some needless suffering.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red flag, cut him off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yikes, cut and run

0|1
    0|0
  • He is playing

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes