Why does this guy get really mad at me for no reason?

Just cause he was giving me mixed signals and I said I can't talk to him anymore, he tells me to F off then he tells me if I want to meet him. He also tells me to call him and says how lonely he is and has no one to talk to. Don't get me wrong though he sounds decent on the phone so I don't know anymore.

520

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you got his hopes up and than shattered them. I think both of you were sending each other mixed signals. But honestly, his reaction is over the top. He sounds like he gets angry and obsessive when he doesn't get what he want. Now you're in a pickle, because if you don't respond or do what he wants, he'll keep harassing you and getting more aggressive and if you block him, it'll piss him even MORE off which will lead to stalking and harassment. He sounds bipolar to me. I would message him and talk if over, but don't meet him in person. It will be better if he himself can get over you. I'm concerned for yiur safety now. Oh God. What did you do?

• Nah he's the one that blocked me now, I think cause I kept on telling him I'll go to his house but I didn't so he unexpectedly blocked me 😭😒 I shouldn't of done that but I do like this guy and feel for him but damn he is rude when he wants to be.

• Oh. The problem solved itself than. But he'll probably unblock you and message you after a few weeks. Just ignore him. Maybe he's just a dick. Forget him. There will be others. I've had girks send me mixed signals and it usually ends with us never talking again. Lol

• Take some time think about him and then if u feel he has bad intention towards u then ditch him else get it sorted by taking to him cool.
      You Both go somewhere may be a restaurant talk openly n get to know each other

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh.. He's so dramatic
    I think he's desperate for your attention