Why are women so jealous of gorgeous women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can’t figure from your question if you are the one jealous or vice versa. Anyways I see a hell of a lot of women complaining that they are hot and they see this hot guy with an ugly girl. What about those? I don’t know my girlfriend is plain pretty and so hot in bed and I never heard her complain about gorgeous women because she don’t give a sht. I will say one thing that gorgeous women of my past were narcissistic and really bad in bed because they are so into themselves. I think this gorgeous illusion is a double edged sword.

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they automatically assume the beautiful woman has a perfect life, sheer envy. The important thing to remember is that everyone has their own problems and you never know what they are going through

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Guys are to
    I dont want a gorgeous girl friend or be married cause i think shed cheat on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they feel ashamed of themselves, nothing to do about the women they envy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hormones

0|0
    0|0
  • are they?

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you experienced this many times?

0|0
    0|0
  • why shouldn't they be?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Some women are jealous of any woman they think is getting an advantage they don’t, regardless of appearance. They’re just petty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does this really need an explanation?

1|0
    0|0
  • Women are generally jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • They get sex with the gorgeous men.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes