How to get over someone that you could never be with?

I have a huge crush on this guy that I’m friends with but he’s been in a relationship for almost 2 years, how do I move on and get over it when I see him a lot?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Just treat him as a friend and find someone of your own. There's no point in going crazy over someone who wouldn't do the same for you. You've got to respect yourself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I know but it’s hard when he flirts with me. It’s not one sided but you are right and I have started distancing myself and I think he has noticed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Find someone else to love.
    Plus he is not yours anyway so don’t be fancying someone that you can’t have. Your totally waisting your time.
    Focus on yourself, get a hobby and go out and chill with friends.
    Get popular and you will meet sexy guys way better than the guy you like.
    Go to closest cities with your bestie and go out and find new guys to crush on! 😂😂😂
    That’s what I did. My town was super dead (same faces, same environment) I was going from city to city looking for my bae!

Good luck and let it go! You’ll find a better guy !! Distance yourself from him because that is not a healthy relationship. Cut him off so you can forget him and focus on your new bae and maybe on a new look you might want to try 😊😂

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE