Girls, We are seeing each other but Im dating other girls and she has a boyfriend. Wtf?

I've got an equivelent veiw on things : im single, i can date other girls / she's single, she can date other guys. Comunication and understanding is great and By 25 we have matured the way we handle our feelings of jelousy, and self cousiosness.
But what if one of those guys in her life is her boyfriend?
For the longest I've looked at it just like that. But as the months go by my feelings for her begin to develope into a semi selfless concern.
She makes me happy, i can't stop thinking about her, weve been through a lot and we are fucking great togther but i do i enjoy my life as being single. I would love to be with her but I've never pressured her to leave her boyfriend for me.
I love this girl, and im concerned that i might be putting her in a possition. Its becoming more obvious to me that she is miserable in her relationship of 5 years.
The realistic perspective in this situation is that she probly will not leave her boyfriend for me.
So i wonder if im just throwing more shit on her plate by seeing her, and that maybe i should just end this so she can work on her relationship for better or for worst.

Is this giving up on something that might be worth it? Should i continue to pursue?
Am i the reason she can't work on her relationship,
and is this making her miserable becouse of that?

1