What do you think of someone using politics as a reason for ruling someone out romantically?

I think that's absolutely idiotic. I'll respect your views if you respect mine. That type of person isn't worth the time but it doesn't change the fact that it's absurd. Opposites often attract.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah basically when they say opposites attract they mean looks and other superficial things.

I also rule people out for their beliefs because I've had experience where it is made things difficult to talk about or you couldn't talk about things freely without them debating you on it.

After dating a religious girl I decided to rule them out because we basically broke up over it.

0|0
    0|1
    • Was she abstinent?

• Show All
    • I had to she wanted me to become religious and I couldn't do that, she was also super boring and our interests were just too different.

• Boring how? What sort of interests were different?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think it's absurd.

It's potentially one more thing to argue about.

Difference keeps life interesting, but you can have too much of it, too.

0|1
    0|1
  • Something interesting to think about us Abraham Lincoln, what he would do is surround himself with people who believed all sorts if different things, in this way he got a better view of things, however for people that aren't very patient or very biased it will cause argument, so it depends on the people. I think its smart to rule out people you know you won't get along with, skips lots of drama

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends the politics in question

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on her views...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes