What do you think of someone using politics as a reason for ruling someone out romantically?

I think that's absolutely idiotic. I'll respect your views if you respect mine. That type of person isn't worth the time but it doesn't change the fact that it's absurd. Opposites often attract.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah basically when they say opposites attract they mean looks and other superficial things.

I also rule people out for their beliefs because I've had experience where it is made things difficult to talk about or you couldn't talk about things freely without them debating you on it.

After dating a religious girl I decided to rule them out because we basically broke up over it.

• Was she abstinent?

• I had to she wanted me to become religious and I couldn't do that, she was also super boring and our interests were just too different.

• Boring how? What sort of interests were different?