How do you find out if someone you're interested in is already taken?

Have you ever confessed to your crush about liking them, but got rejected because they're dating someone?

These occurrences should be prevented. What are signs that they're not single?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel comfortable just asking them, go for it. It's perfectly acceptable. If you feel like that's too awkward, there are plenty of ways to figure it out in casual conversation with them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • If it seems too awkward to ask them, what are some ways to find out through casual conversation?

• Thank you for your input. ☺

• Absolutely, no problem at all!

Most Helpful Girl

• Get talking about the weekend. Guys with girlfriends will mention meeting her. In my case they just tell me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE