How do you find out if someone you're interested in is already taken?

Have you ever confessed to your crush about liking them, but got rejected because they're dating someone?

These occurrences should be prevented. What are signs that they're not single?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel comfortable just asking them, go for it. It's perfectly acceptable. If you feel like that's too awkward, there are plenty of ways to figure it out in casual conversation with them.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • If it seems too awkward to ask them, what are some ways to find out through casual conversation?

• Show All
    • Thank you for your input. ☺

• Absolutely, no problem at all!

Most Helpful Girl

• Get talking about the weekend. Guys with girlfriends will mention meeting her. In my case they just tell me.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Just straight out ask is the best way, "so I was just wondering if you are seeing anyone?", but if you're too shy to do that, just bring up in casual conversation. Like say something and follow it with "your girlfriend must love that" for example. Or ask him what he did on the weekend. If he's got one, he'll probably mention her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Them shouting 'single is i' from the rooftops. I do this a lot... naa, I don't, but maybe I should

1|0
    0|0
  • "Hey you look great today. Your girlfriend is so lucky... Oh, you don't have a girlfriend? I guess I'm the lucky one then" etc etc

Just say whatever and try not to be too much of a stalker

1|1
    0|0
  • ask them

0|0
    0|0
  • Hire a private detective

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask bis friends

0|0
    0|0