If you fall in love before you get physical with that person , is it true love?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Love isn't selfish, love is kind, patient, strong, ever lasting, love never fails! I think it takes time and certain situations to show that love is present. But I think it is good to not be focused on the external! If looks are all you seek that is not good. Sex should be in marriage, sex is the most intimate way to express love physically to one another! Anything else is settling for less be a boyfriend especially hook ups. I would wait for marriage. Where you both are committed to each other!

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's good because you fell in love with him and his personality. An you didn't even have sex yet. That's awesome

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Rick: Listen Morty, I hate to break it to you, but what people calls "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle, Morty. Rise above. Focus on science.

0|0
    0|1
  • No not necessarily. It means it's not based on sexual infatuation which is good. True love is an unshakeable love that can stand against the test of time

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course. There are people who will never have sex together (asexuals, disabled, long distance etc.) and their love might be much bigger than of the others.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a kind of test ride. if you like it just have or dump it

0|1
    0|0
  • You should always fall in love before getting physical, but that doesn't guarantee that's the true love...

0|0
    0|0
  • No and lll never know because it would be social suicide for any girl who wanted to date me as, Im a social reject.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • are you sure it's not lust instead of love

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It is truw love

0|0
    0|0