If you fall in love before you get physical with that person , is it true love?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Love isn't selfish, love is kind, patient, strong, ever lasting, love never fails! I think it takes time and certain situations to show that love is present. But I think it is good to not be focused on the external! If looks are all you seek that is not good. Sex should be in marriage, sex is the most intimate way to express love physically to one another! Anything else is settling for less be a boyfriend especially hook ups. I would wait for marriage. Where you both are committed to each other!

Most Helpful Girl

• That's good because you fell in love with him and his personality. An you didn't even have sex yet. That's awesome