Do guys who are really tall like short girls?

Do really tall guys like short girls? And why?

449

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry this is so long, I wanted to give you a detailed answer. I think for most guys it's not if the girl is short or tall, but rather, shorter or taller than him. I am 6' 3" and love it that I have a tall girlfriend (5' 10"). I think she's absolutely stunning (most models are 5' 10" or taller) and it's great that we are able to easily kiss each other. If I was dating a 5' girl, I would have to constantly hunch way down whenever I wanted to kiss her or I guess I could pick her up, but I think it would start to seem way too difficult after a long time. Also, once we get married, it will be nice that she won't constantly need my assistance to get things out of the top cabinet. However, I'm glad that she's a solid 5 inches shorter than me because I am still able to feel like the protector I am supposed to be. She also loves wearing heels when we go places and she can do so without worrying that she is going to be taller than me. My sister is 5' 9" and her boyfriend is about 5"11 so she's always having to wear flats and it really disappoints her (I also think that it bugs her boyfriend too). Also, when my girlfriend and I are both towering over everybody, people always call us the power couple and it's fun lol. So yes, it's nice that short girls are easier to carry and make the man feel stronger and protective, but ultimately, I think it comes down to the girl's height in relation to the guy's. I would say most guys want a girl that is shorter than them without being inconveniently short. I would say the best range would be 4 - 7 inches shorter than the guy, give or take a bit depending on the guy. Hope that helps!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty sure guys like shirt girls to make their dicks seem bigger when having sex

As a lesbian tall women are glorious

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE