Do guys who are really tall like short girls?

Do really tall guys like short girls? And why?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry this is so long, I wanted to give you a detailed answer. I think for most guys it's not if the girl is short or tall, but rather, shorter or taller than him. I am 6' 3" and love it that I have a tall girlfriend (5' 10"). I think she's absolutely stunning (most models are 5' 10" or taller) and it's great that we are able to easily kiss each other. If I was dating a 5' girl, I would have to constantly hunch way down whenever I wanted to kiss her or I guess I could pick her up, but I think it would start to seem way too difficult after a long time. Also, once we get married, it will be nice that she won't constantly need my assistance to get things out of the top cabinet. However, I'm glad that she's a solid 5 inches shorter than me because I am still able to feel like the protector I am supposed to be. She also loves wearing heels when we go places and she can do so without worrying that she is going to be taller than me. My sister is 5' 9" and her boyfriend is about 5"11 so she's always having to wear flats and it really disappoints her (I also think that it bugs her boyfriend too). Also, when my girlfriend and I are both towering over everybody, people always call us the power couple and it's fun lol. So yes, it's nice that short girls are easier to carry and make the man feel stronger and protective, but ultimately, I think it comes down to the girl's height in relation to the guy's. I would say most guys want a girl that is shorter than them without being inconveniently short. I would say the best range would be 4 - 7 inches shorter than the guy, give or take a bit depending on the guy. Hope that helps!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty sure guys like shirt girls to make their dicks seem bigger when having sex

As a lesbian tall women are glorious

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 48

• I like short girls as a matter of contrast to my height. I have short hair, and I like girls with long hair as a contrast to my own.
    It also has to do with guys' protector instincts. Small girls look more vulnerable than tall girls (even if they're not) and it draws out that desire.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have seen beautiful girls at 5'0 all the way to 6'4! So height really doesn't matter, character and her values do. Mind you beauty is subjective and every guy has their preference. Physical Attraction does matter. There is no cookie cutter one size fits all girl guys want.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm tall, not really tall, I'm 6'2". I really have no preference on height. As long as I find her pretty and has a figure I like and is the kind of personality I'm attracted to I'd gladly date 4'10" lady or I'd gladly date someone taller than me at 6'5".

0|0
    0|0
  • I am on the taller side of things and i do seem to take a preference to short girls, yes. Part if it might be a dominance thing, but i think its personally bc smaller girls remind me of what its like to be a child and how much fun it was. I also think males protective instinct has something to do with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'3, and height has never really been a factor for me. I'm not the hugest fan of having a girl too short, but it has never really been something I've focused on when deciding if I liked them or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm very tall and indifferent tbh. Some short girls are really cute for their size, while some tall girls are beautifully elegant because of their height. Similar height also has the bonus of just being practical to talk to/reach! Also feel like the shortest girls should be left for the guys less blessed in the height department because I think most guys prefer a girl shorter than them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6 foot 4, 270 pounds - I'm pretty big.
    Do I like short girls? Personally no, not really, but that's a personal hangup of mine. Depending on how short she is, I can find it creepy - like being with a child.

But again, that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 6'2 and generally im more attracted to women closer to my height but sometimes the girls who are 5' - 5'3 are the most attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have dated stacked & athletic gals down to 60-62"ht
    when 72.5"ht but kissing and other intimate actions need help to "get aligned"
    WHY ASKING?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think about a third do and a third don't and the other third don't care much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm tall and personally I think yes. But attraction is always subjective. Every person has there own opinions on beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 183cm (6') tall and my girlfriend is 162cm and I love this, and I would love her to be even few cm shorter

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are nice and compact plus theyre short height makes them cute. Besides its funny to call them shorty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say that most of the time they do. Most men, doesn't matter how tall prefer girls who are shorter than they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'2 and I like tall or short but always seem to end up with short girls

0|0
    0|0
  • yes height doesn't matter. some men found it extremly cute though

0|0
    0|0
  • To me it's not about her height of a girl it's about personality

0|0
    0|0
  • im not really sure.. i heard that tiny people are more attracted to other tiny people

0|0
    0|0
  • Myself use a European sentence ‘all best perfumes come in small containers ‘...

0|0
    0|0
  • Do women who are really tall like men who are really short?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Some do. I’m 5’3.5” and my boyfriend is 6’4”

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do some don't

0|0