What’s the worst experience you’ve ever had on a date?

2880

Most Helpful Guy

• We were dating at a very good restaurant but on 6 seater table. After some time we were asked of we could adjust with two more people sitting on the other end. We were ok with it until we came to know that the couple who cane were my ex and her ex on their first date. We all four had the weirdest, and the most awkward date ever.

Most Helpful Girl

• So this guy I met online wanted me to go to his church service before we went out as he played in the church band. I thought a church going man. How could this go wrong. I get there and as I'm listening to the message the pastor is walking around as he's talking. I see him and other church goers bring a big snake out and they start chanting in tongues and acting scary crazy. He then come over to me with this snake as the people are surrounding me talking in tongues. He's asking me to feel the spirit of our Lord. I'm so freaked out I close my eyes and pretend to go along with it. They might kill me if I don't is what went through my mind. Lol! Finally it ends and I head straight to the parking lot trying to leave including my date. But he runs out to me and apologizes if it was too much and said he'd like me to go to chuck E. Cheese where him and other church members are meeting. So I said yes and drive there. I walk in and see him at a table with some kids and a woman. So I walk to the table and say hi. He stands up and introduces me. He says these are my kids and this is my wife.๐ŸคคI'm look at him , turn around and walked out. He came chasing after me. I'm like this is suppose to be a date. He apologizes again and felt it was a good way to get me to join his church. I told him to fuck off and stop fucking with people like that.๐Ÿ–•โœŒ