If your boyfriend or girlfriend asked you to meet their parents but you kept blowing it off would that make them think you’re not serious about them?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• They might be nervous or think they aren't good enough for you... Or afraid of what the parents will think of them and where they are in life at the moment. Ask them if it's really about the parents Or what's up. Hopefully if you're in a good trusting relationship they can be honest with you and you can help them threw it! Good luck

• Thanks!

• 👍 hope it helps! I was very nervous to meet my first gfs parents but after I did we became great friends

Most Helpful Girl

• There's not enough information to believe whether you're not being serious or just nervous to meet them. How long have you two been together? Has he or she met your parents?

• Been talking for 9 months but together for 5 . I’m just kinda nervous & he hasn’t met my parents either

• Definitely. That makes sense

• He wouldn't want his girlfriend to meet his parents unless he's seriously committed to the relationship, and feels like the parents would agree with their son's choice of love. It's like getting a father's blessing before marriage proposals.