Restraining order?

The girl I love and thought I would marry one day. Who in our 10 month relationship randomly in the 10th month decided she wanted to be alone and wanted space and was happier alone left me. I did the best I could do as a boyfriend and we never had a serious issue cause we were best friends for 3 years. She blocked me from everything cause she doesn’t even want to be friends I try to contact her every now and then and I still show her affection in messages that I hope get across and now she’s threatened to do a restraining order however her dumbass doesn’t have a solid case because I never have or would ever cause her physical harm. I was trying to win her back because our relationship was great but she decided to throw it away along with who she always called her best friend. I was heart broken but I’ve decided to move on. It’ll probably be the best decision I’ll make. I want to be a cop and I love her which is why I would never hurt her and or risk my future career. Sadly I’ll have to move on now even though I know she was the love of my life. Any advice?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Once she realized she's in love with her best friend I guess she didn't consider your relationship worth it. Sorry for the harsh words but I think you need to hear the honest truth in order to get over her. She's mental and if she's even threatening you like that you have no reason to try to get her back.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Her best friend was me lol. We were best friends for 3 years and we were so great we decided to date and that only lasted 10 months and even our horoscopes signs say where a match. But she also does have ADHD and can’t handle stress to well. She is dedicated to school and I feel like she thought the relationship was gonna hold her back from medical school and traveling/studying abroad since she wants to be a doctor

• Wait you talk to her mom? Why don't you ask her about what happened then

• Her mom really loved me for her daughter. I still plan on inviting the Mom to my police graduation when that day comes because she wanted to be a cop but couldn’t and she would call me her son and I was her dream come true of seeing someone close to her become a cop. However, her mom has to obviously take her daughters side despite how much she knows her daughter fucked up. She already lectured her and everything cause her mom knew I treated her like a queen. The Mom and my ex don’t have the best relationship cause if they fight the Mom will throw it in my Exes face for leaving me cause I was so good. I’m just a good hearted guy who ended up hurt because of her decision of thinking she was better of alone

Most Helpful Guy

• Just let her go dude, she clearly has no interest and you reaching out to her repeatedly has made her uncomfortable enough to consider a restraining order. Cut contact and find something new.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol she had total interest in those 10 months, but all of a sudden she said she didn’t love me anymore but that she cares for me. Nevertheless I will be moving on cause I’m sure god/life has a better woman out there for me