Should I do it?

My boyfriend gave me permission to have sexual relationships with other guys and girls.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I advise you not to pursue this and control your impulses and desires. Sex is the highest form of expressing love a couple can show one another. Anything less is settling. You have more worth than you can imagine! Why would you give 100% away to a person you just met the day before? What else can you show that person if you already went all the way? And how can sex mean anything if you have it with anyone? Love making will become meaningless when you make love mean less. Hook ups are selfish and carnal, they are out of a place of self pleasure not love.

You are free to choose however you aren't free from the consequences of your actions! I think you should wait for marriage, be with a guy who truly loves you and is committed to you and you to him. Hook ups and such will destroy your life. When will "Having Fun" end? And when will you lay down this life and grow up, take control of your impulses and desires? Or will they continue to control you?

Many have been down this path you are on, and it doesn't end well. Do you think they are happy? Look at the 50% divorce rate! Look at all the random sex going around, no wonder people are cheating and being selfish. The old ways are hard to change, so why begin bad habits that will fight against you for the rest of your life?

In the short, no you shouldn't do this for your sake, the other peoples sake, and for your own future. Don't expect "the one" to come out of this. How can you find the one without even looking and expect them to find you? If you seek hook ups, so will the people you are hooking up with obviously. If you seek for something real, true, and love, you will find it.

Be careful and please, don't fall into this trap as many others have before you. It is a path that you can never fulfill. Seek love, not lust. Wait for marriage! Cheers, God Bless!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• Is he permitted to do the same thing?

Honestly, if you're contemplating it, you're not a girlfriend material. Even if he permits. Even if he does the same (in that case he's not a boyfriend material either).

1|0
    0|0
    • We have been together for 5 months, I don't think I would be able to do it. But why would he give me permission to have sexual relationships with other guys and girls

• Show All
    • Either way, good luck, I'm just a random stranger, don't listen to me.

• Lol thank you

• If he gives you that freedom, probably he is doing the same. You should check out this "rules". But, any case... if you feel interested in someone and have his permission. Why not?

1|0
    0|0
    • He's not a boyfriend i'd say. you can't call him that xD

• Show All
    • Bruh there's a big difference between love and lust, kissing a girl who truly loves you and only you a passionate kiss is much better than kissing 3 different sex-driven horny girls :P and no sry i'm keeping my kisses for the one, nobody else

• "Should I?" is totally up to you and what YOU and YOU only think and feel about it. He wants an open relationship, do you? If you don't, or are not 100% OK with it (be sure you are), DON'T do it. Maybe he's not the guy for you?

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on his personality. He might not know what he's saying.
    You heard the phrase: "Be careful what you wish for".

I know personally, in THEORY the idea of having an open relationship is intriguing for me. But also knowing me, I'd probably be pretty pissed when it actually happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would do it if you feel its right for the two of you. I want my wife to do same thing. I think you have to have good communication. I think people think to much about how love is suppose to be. It should be what you want it to to be. Ask him more of why he wants it. Will it turn him on. Does he want to see other women.

0|0
    0|0
  • That means he is as well most likely. It depends on how serious you are. If it's a casual easy relationship them go ahead and consider is, but if you guys area serious you need to dig deeper and find out the driver for this.

0|0
    0|0
  • If an open relationship is not something you're interested in you should probably jump ship cause it sounds like he does

1|0
    0|0
  • It's up to you but if I was given the chance I would. Are you not feeling like it then?

0|0
    1|0
  • Okay, good to know. Though I'm not sure to what purpose it would serve... And of same goes the other way I guess?

0|0
    0|0
  • You might very well just end your relationship right now if you plan to pull through.

1|0
    0|0
  • He will definitely ask for something, if u know what I mean.

1|0
    0|0
  • he must be a so great man. as he couldent do it may be he let some body to make u happy. wonderful man

0|0
    0|0
  • You should consider it, only if it's something you would be interested in doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • He must be testing you or wants an open relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you should. If you really do love him

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes let him watch, i want to try get to this stage in my relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like the beginning of the end to me.

0|2
    0|0
  • What is this world anymore? :^))))

1|0
    0|0
  • Ur boyfriend is a cuck

1|1
    0|0
  • Are you sure it's not a test of Loyalty to him?

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Seems like something is wrong in your relationship?

0|1
    0|0
    • I tried hitting you up to talk as stated on your profile but it won't let me

• Show All
    • If you want to talk to chicks go to the bar or club dude. Get a hobby, go outside.

• @Kolton I follow you :) you can always pm me though!

• Think again and again and if you find it comfortable, go for it. Also keep in mind what if later your boyfriend suggests 3/4som?

0|0
    1|0
  • Why do you ask it? Do you want to do it? It seems your guy doesn't care you.

0|1
    0|0
  • He Prolly Said That Cause He Did Something Lol

1|1
    0|0
  • lmfaooooooh

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes