Should I do it?

My boyfriend gave me permission to have sexual relationships with other guys and girls.

533

Most Helpful Guy

• I advise you not to pursue this and control your impulses and desires. Sex is the highest form of expressing love a couple can show one another. Anything less is settling. You have more worth than you can imagine! Why would you give 100% away to a person you just met the day before? What else can you show that person if you already went all the way? And how can sex mean anything if you have it with anyone? Love making will become meaningless when you make love mean less. Hook ups are selfish and carnal, they are out of a place of self pleasure not love.

You are free to choose however you aren't free from the consequences of your actions! I think you should wait for marriage, be with a guy who truly loves you and is committed to you and you to him. Hook ups and such will destroy your life. When will "Having Fun" end? And when will you lay down this life and grow up, take control of your impulses and desires? Or will they continue to control you?

Many have been down this path you are on, and it doesn't end well. Do you think they are happy? Look at the 50% divorce rate! Look at all the random sex going around, no wonder people are cheating and being selfish. The old ways are hard to change, so why begin bad habits that will fight against you for the rest of your life?

In the short, no you shouldn't do this for your sake, the other peoples sake, and for your own future. Don't expect "the one" to come out of this. How can you find the one without even looking and expect them to find you? If you seek hook ups, so will the people you are hooking up with obviously. If you seek for something real, true, and love, you will find it.

Be careful and please, don't fall into this trap as many others have before you. It is a path that you can never fulfill. Seek love, not lust. Wait for marriage! Cheers, God Bless!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE