Which way do you like best before kissing someone for the first time?

• Which way do you like best before kissing someone for the first time?Long eye contact. Staring into each other's eyes and lips for a few seconds lets me know they want to, then we affectionately kiss.
    Vote A
  • Which way do you like best before kissing someone for the first time?Body contact first, with them touching me on the waist or face first stimulates me and then we romantically kiss.
    Vote B
  • Which way do you like best before kissing someone for the first time?They let me know first right on the spot that they want to kiss. I want to hear it that they feel the same, then we passionately kiss.
    Vote C
  • Other/Results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd have to say some kind of embrace followed by him cupping my face and brushing his lips over mine for a taste before the lingering kiss.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• A/B drawn out though, more than seconds. i like the anticipation best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the tension, long eye contact, push my hair behind my ear, kiss on the hand, or etc

0|1
    0|0
  • A, but preferably a mix of A&B is what we did

0|0
    0|0
  • Somethin between A&B.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of those sound great lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long eye contact

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I find that anticipation of the first physical contact, like a kiss, is awkward. So I usually just do it like this:

"Stand up."
    I then get very close to her.
    "Close your eyes."
    "Look up."

The girls seem to appreciate breaking the ice that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love that moment of hesitation just before the kiss. You feel her warm breath gently against your face, she gives you that little smile and closes her eyes. Your faces slowly get closer and closer as you begin brush your lips against her's.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the way of consent. Ask her if she would like to kiss me then proceed from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • A hug than touch each other's neck / face. Kiss on the cheek then move towards each other's lips...

0|0
    0|0
  • The first time I kiss a bitch is normally on her forehead after she's given me a BJ in the car.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes