Which way do you like best before kissing someone for the first time?

• Which way do you like best before kissing someone for the first time?Long eye contact. Staring into each other's eyes and lips for a few seconds lets me know they want to, then we affectionately kiss.
  • Which way do you like best before kissing someone for the first time?Body contact first, with them touching me on the waist or face first stimulates me and then we romantically kiss.
  • Which way do you like best before kissing someone for the first time?They let me know first right on the spot that they want to kiss. I want to hear it that they feel the same, then we passionately kiss.
    Vote C
  • Other/Results
    Vote D

76

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd have to say some kind of embrace followed by him cupping my face and brushing his lips over mine for a taste before the lingering kiss.

Most Helpful Guy