Do women prefer men who are open about their emotions, or do they not care?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I want a man that's open about his emotions, but not overly emotional.

0|0
    0|0
    • What would you say if over emotional?

• Show All
    • I was trying to say, what would you say IS over emotional

• Oh. I hope I can explain this well. I guess a guy that talks about his insecurities too much, apologizes a lot, always complains, always seems insecure. I feel like I could deal with it, I would just be annoyed a bit.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• As long as he’s not over emotional because I’m not a super open and emotional person.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, it's a must. If a guy isn't open about his feelings and emotions, it's a deal-breaker for me.

. I want him to trust me enough to feel comfortable displaying his emotions in front of me , and talking openly about his feelings to me. I'm attracted to guys who are open

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like guys who hide their feelings just to look/act tough and think crying is weak and dont wanna help a girl who feels down lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I personally definitely appreciate honesty about emotions, when this isn't there and I can sense something is wrong it often leads to me being unnecessarily stressed that I've done something wrong. I'd suggest being upfront and honest about emotions

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys hate it when we act like everything's okay when it's not, and when we hide how we feel. So do girls, no one wants to have to guess someone else's thoughts

0|0
    0|0
  • Open yes, clingy and unloading truckloads of emotions every time no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rather have a guy who I can be open with. I want a guy who can tell me how he truly feels I don't want some one who hides their emotion

0|0
    0|0
  • Up front with his feelings. I don't care if my boyfriend cry. Just emotions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Open about his feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer men who are open about their emotion

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 10

• Studies show that women are more attracted to men whose emotions are unclear, but I don't really care. If I feel a certain way, I'll make it apparent. I simply just say what's on my mind and I'm very straightforward.

0|0
    0|0
  • I second that question. I found out that women want me to be open but when I am they don't know what to do with it.

1|1
    0|0
  • You don't need 2 sets of emotional people. You need us to stay calm and level headed to keep the balance in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Studies show women tend to like emotional guys less

0|3
    0|0
  • They like the ones who are emotionally open because they are easier to manipulate
    But they enjoy the tough agrresive men more
    Ofc no girl will tell you I like to manipulate men

0|0
    0|0
  • studies how shown women prefer men whose emotions are unclear or ambigious

0|2
    0|0
  • They prefer men that don't show emotions

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't listen to any of these women they all say they want an emotional guy but then when they get one they're all "ew he's so weak". Just don't bother.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, and most women will say that they prefer it when you voice your emotions. But the truth is, they don't. As a man, in this society emotions equal weakness. So by that logic, do women find weakness sexy, the answer is no. Plus, emotions take away from your appeal. You're human, so having emotions is normal, but dont be so quick to voice them with you SO. Time and time again women simply aren't prepared for our emotions. Just as most of them want a big dick, but often aren't prepared for one either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women say they like men who are emotionally open because that's what they are supposed to say. But they are not attracted to those men. Men being emotionally open is a turnoff to women. They can't help it, but it is what it is.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes