What's the point of love?

All it does is hurt you in the end...
Sigh
It's ruined my life, I feel like I can never love anyone or anything again

617

Most Helpful Girl

• Because for a few brief moments of our life we get to peek into the gates of heaven, and experience total and complete bliss and happiness.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I miss that feeling, and then you experience the worst pain in your life...

• Ohhh.. that’s sad. But don’t we all think of our exes with at least some fondness?

• Doubt she is the type... She is probrally so happy she hurt me and got an ego boost and then hasn't even thought of me since, I'm deleted from her brain

Most Helpful Guy

• In love there is usually pain, deep love endures the pain.

Love rarely ends, true love holds on, often even if one side is gone.

The point of love is hope, it's faith, it's trust yeah sometimes it's lust.

The age old question, "is it better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all?" I say yes it is better to have loved in this life, and I hope to love longer yet again.

When it's real love, the memories and let's call it magic. Well that's something special.

Fear not love again, let it come,. let it happen... live in love again.

Be aware though friend, no two loves are the same. Don't seek what you lost, find what you do not yet know.

Reading this back, it sounds corny, but I believe it true

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE