Do country boys like black women?

Im a black woman living out in the country and in an all white community. I love it out here but im not dating anyone.. although i am looking for a relationship i feel as though my race would leave me out here to be a lonely soul. I find white men very attractive but have never been approached by one who was interested.. I've run into a few on dating sites who just wanted sex with a black woman but nothing serious.. so my question is would a white country man be in a serious relationship with a black woman?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but like everything else everyone has their preferences. It's still more normal than not for most people to find their own ethnic group the most attractive to them personally. But a beautiful woman is just that and skin colour doesn't factor into that.

I can tell your confidence is a bit shot but it shouldn't be, you will meet someone who will realise how lucky he is to have found you! Best of luck to you

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Black women aren't attractive, so i don't think so.

0|0
    1|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Even though I'm from a different country I also live in a rural area. I love black women too and I've seen a few interracial couples around. I guess it all depends on the person but it doesn't matter if people are from the city or not. So to answer your question, while being white and from the countryside, yes I'd totally be in a serious relationship with a black girl. I wish you the best of luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Words from a brown guy. doesn't matter what color your skin is. An angel is an angel. Bitch is a bitch.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say there is a good chance yes, just finding that person will be tough

0|0
    0|0
  • Its is all about how pure is your soul not your skin tone.

0|0
    0|0
  • It just depends on what you look like and how you talk and what state you're talking about darlin

0|0
    0|0
  • They are out there

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes