Do country boys like black women?

Im a black woman living out in the country and in an all white community. I love it out here but im not dating anyone.. although i am looking for a relationship i feel as though my race would leave me out here to be a lonely soul. I find white men very attractive but have never been approached by one who was interested.. I've run into a few on dating sites who just wanted sex with a black woman but nothing serious.. so my question is would a white country man be in a serious relationship with a black woman?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but like everything else everyone has their preferences. It's still more normal than not for most people to find their own ethnic group the most attractive to them personally. But a beautiful woman is just that and skin colour doesn't factor into that.

I can tell your confidence is a bit shot but it shouldn't be, you will meet someone who will realise how lucky he is to have found you! Best of luck to you

Most Helpful Girl

• Black women aren't attractive, so i don't think so.