Any hope for a pure nice guy like me?

I'm 17, i've been hurt and used too much by girls, i'm loving, compassionate, sensitive, considerate and i always put my partner's well-being ahead of mine, i've been called an angel many times, but don't get me wrong i'm not bragging, none of this is good, being like this just makes it easier for females to manipulate me and my feelings, i'm weak for them so they take that as an advantage and use me to make themselves feel better, not to mention that i'm sometimes very jealous, emotional, and a bit too sensitive (i hide it tho), i look strong on the outside because i work out daily but once they get to see me from the inside they use me, also by "pure" in the title i mean that i'm still a virgin and will be a virgin until my wedding night, two of my ex's dumped me because i refused to have sex with them, i want my first sex to be precious.

Point is, is it possible to find a girl just like me? A loving, caring, considerate and compassionate virgin girl who will love me as much as i love her, respect my insecurities and curate them instead of using them against me? Or are females naturally heartbreakers for nice guys?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm looking for a guy like you. yes there are girls out there. unfortunately at our age it's hard to find them.

• That makes me feel warm inside, but girls like you are decreasing so quickly and it would take a lot of pain and heartbreak to find one ;/

• that's why i don't date. cause i don't feel like going through so much heartbreak and pain. i just want someone romantic and nice. not looking for sex. it's hard to find those boys especially in a society that pushes hookup culture so much.

• Omg saaame >.< two of my ex's dumped me cuz i wouldn't give them sex, apparently they only loved my body not my personality, while i didn't really care about how they looked, they weren't beautiful to be honest, but i loved the fake personalities they showed : P i just want romance, sex can come on the wedding night and after

Most Helpful Guy

• They aren't heartbreakers naturally. Socially girls are taught to like the bad guys, so its only partly their fault. Eventually they'll learn after experiencing bad guys or some are smart enough to know better.

Remove the title of nice guy from your vocab, girls see it as two things

A guy whose really nice and whatever but i have no attraction to (in fact that's why he's nice because guys i like hurt me)

Or

A nice guy is cool but they're needy insecure or problematic to date.

All definitions of nice guys from my girlfriend and ex's.

I'm a nice guy and have been my whole life, so you can imagine hearing this both confused me and explained so much.

Gym, barbers, laundry; focus on these three things and women while become waaaay more drawn to you.
    As for the personality traits that make you a "nice guy".

Don't be so readily available for just anyone, only for the type of girl/friends who do the same for you. Ideally (make sure she shows the effort first, it's a good indicator). Don't be like me, who after a string of heartaches being used to make others jealous or being stood up to learn this lesson.

Keep yourself busy doing the hobbies that you love. Don't have any hobbies? Explore and try new things, girls love guys who appear adventurous. You will most likely meet cool people doing these things and eventually your girlfriend who is also cool as shit.

Most of all do it all for you. Don't be needy bruh. Whether single or dating, if you aren't happy yourself you'll seek that from your partner, unconsciously or not, and that will put them off.

• I hate myself for not being independant... Sigh, i hate how i was raised tbh, kindness never helps

• I agree with that, i've been called an "angel" many times, but for some reason at the end they just turn cold and end everything... Guess i picked the wrong girls :/ i don't wanna change myself :(

• 👍 👍👍👍