Are these texts a sign that she isn't interested?

So I've been out with her like 2 times before. Only once on a real "getting to know you" date (out last). I send her this (usually i say "lets go to ____", instead of asking like i did here):

Me: "hey wanna go to the botanical gardens?"
Her: "hey sorry i have to write a research paper today" --- received after 1.5 hours
Me: "what days are you free" --- sent after 3 hours
Her: "idk i'm leaving in 2 days" --- received after 15 minutes

I texted her this on a Sunday, and thanks giving break took would take up the entire following week. Would she have scheduled a date 2 weeks out if she was interested? Or was this just bad timing and she didn't want to schedule that far out?

10