She likes me but said she had to focus on other things. Its been a month. Is she interested? How do I ask her out again?

Im confused on what to do about this girl and how to act, so here goes

I know for sure she had a major crush on me. She told me she would have went to prom with me, said we were practically dating. She literatlly did everything short of actually saying she liked me. Now, at the time, I liked another girl, but that went south over the summer.

When school started again this year, this girl continued to show all these signs of liking me. I realized I liked her too, so i added her in Snapchat and we started talking literatlly every night, and really getting to know each other.

This went on for about a month or two, and the reason i didn't ask her was because i knew a friend also liked her. She talked to this friend as well, and he asked her out eventually. She told him she likes him but she doesn't feel like she would be a good girlfriend and her parents are strict. They haven't talked since then.

Even after rejecting me friend, she still talked and showed signs of liking me a lot, so i asked her out about a week later.

She said she loves me and im so much fun to talk to, but now isn't a good time for her and she needs to focus on other things for a bit.

I was confused by that, so i said i understand, but we should get together "when the time is right" (meaning in a few weeks). She responded to that with yes! Your so cute!!!

So, its been a month since then. At first i distanced myself a little from here, but i gradually started to talk to her a lot again.

I told her i missed her and wanted to start texting again (we would still talk in school) I've been pretty open about liking her, complimenting her a lot and stuff.

She still shows sign of liking me. sometimes acts a little more nervous and distant now. I think its because she dodnt think i liked her and now isn't sure how to act, but i have no idea.

Either way, im going to casually ask her out again a week or two and see what happens.

Question : How much does she like me & how do i act to get the date?
  • She liked me the whole time
  • She actually just needed time / Still interested
  • She is playing games / Likes someone else
    Vote C
  • She never liked me
    Vote D

11