Dating a younger girl yay or nah?

Ok so this girl on Instagram messaged me and we spoke. She's pretty cute as well. She said she thought I was good looking and I asked if she wanted to meet. Were gonna this Sunday but then I found out she's 16. In England the age of consent is 16 but I'm 20 and even though she's legal I still sorta see 16 year old's as a no go zone. She's turning 17 in December I need opinions. What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Would be different if she was ~20 and you were like 24. She's just a baby, if you ask me, so I think you should pass and find someone a bit older.

I'm 20 and my boyfriend is going to be 26, but it's different in respect of maturity.

However, if you think you will really like this girl then go for it, see how things go. It isn't illegal so it isn't hurting anybody.

0|0
    0|0
    • She was 15 not long ago... just remember that and ask yourself if that seems weird to you.

• Show All
    • @Danael31 ok, so go ahead and date a child. That's on you, nobody is stopping you. You asked for opinions and you got them.

• Oh but I don't want it. You're the one accepting relations with people having different ages. Not my case.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait for another year or take it slow , what's the rush.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• If you are uncomfortable with it then don't do it. Personally I think a 3-4 year age gap isn't too bad and though you are both quite young and it seems weird, it wouldn't if you were older with the same age gap. Either way if you are uncomfortable with it don't do it, but if you think you could be ok with it and stuff then obviously do what you think is best. Each individual is different.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you think she is mature for her age then go for it, it’s not illegal so nobody will get hurt from it

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahh

0|0
    0|0
  • The age is not a problem here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say no. Isn't healthy. That's not mature.

0|0
    0|0
  • go but keep it friendly no quickie

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes