How did you fall in love?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• During a late night car ride to grab some food with my boyfriend, I happened to look over at him (which I do often, but this time was different), I saw the look on his face and realized that I could see myself spending the end of my days with this man and realized just then how deeply in love I was with him. The way he glanced over to see me looking at him and a smile grew on his face, which just lit up my world.

A week prior he had told me that he loved me but I hadn't said it back because I didn't feel it then. It didn't feel right to me, but a week later on that night the feeling was there and it was mutual. I just had a burst of energy surge through me and I never felt such an extreme appreciation and adoration for someone. He's the most perfect man to me, even if he doesn't believe me when I say it.

Most Helpful Guy

• She and I met, then became best friends by doing all kinds of adventurous things together. One day I realized that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. That was a year and a half ago, we've only grown closer since then. Now we will be getting married this summer and couldn't be happier.