Why doesn't my boyfriend pay for me?

When we go out for dinner, to a restaurant , and generally , he never offers to pay for me.
We always split the bill.
We both work but he earns much much more than me.
We just started dating recently so i think he should , not always, but sometimes pay for me?
I am not going to have sex with him until he offers me something.

816

Most Helpful Guy

• He should break up with you based on this.
    You will only have sex once he pays money for you? You know what word that describes right?
    And you should pay for him sometimes too if you ever expect him to do that for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m guessing you don’t love him? Because this sounds like you don’t love him... shouldn’t spending your time together and wanting to be closer be the reason you want to sleep with him?
    Not him paying some random dinner tab.
    But what do I know, I’m just 19.