If a girl shows signs of disinterest, is it worth to pursue for her , hoping that some day she would realize about my feelings... Or should I move on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck that! You move on! You can't make someone like you. If she can't genuinely like you on her own, then she'll never be totally into you.

0|1
    0|0
    • What is she is testing me?

• Women that play mind games are the worst. They are manipulating, controlling and full of themselves. This is how she wants to start things with you? She wants to play games and play hard to get? This type of woman feels you are not worthy as is until you beg and squabble on your knees, pleading for her affection. When you do this you end up automatically placing her high up on a pedestal giving her all the power and pull in the relationship and relinquish your status as her equal. You may think this is what it takes, but all it shows is that you are weak, let women walk all over you which could totally backfire because she sees you as someone pathetic and would never give you the time of day.

• Thanks dude.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Move on before you are faced with more definitive signs like getting a restraining order. There are others out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on
    If she wanted to be with you she would have showed it in some way

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea most likely she will succumb if you u are persistent enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. move on

0|1
    0|0
  • Move on

0|0
    0|0
  • You should move on

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If I'm in that situation I move on. I don't play the "I'm hard to get game" and I just accept it if a girl isn't interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on bro..! She doesn't know your value

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes