Need advice on dating profile?

Can any kind girls check out my dating profile and advice how bad it is and how I can improve it...

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves." I love sci-fi and tech. I play in a local concert band. Love to read and travel with my camera. Looking for someone to share life with, the view from the top of the mountain is twice as good when you have someone to share it with!

To love. To forgive. To help others. Three rules we should all live by, but I'd be the first to admit it isn't always easy.

Well you've read this far, well done! What else to say... Life is about living, about taking advantage of every moment and making the most of it. I've been single for a while now, long enough to know I would rather share those moments with a partner than lose them to myself.

"So that when I look up at the night sky, and I know that yes we are part of this universe, we are in this universe, but perhaps more important than both of those facts is that the universe is in us. When I reflect on that fact, I look up- many people feel small, cause their small and the universe is big. But I feel big because my atoms came from those stars." ~ Neil deGrasse Tyson

Still interested? Take a chance, contact me. Let's see what happens.

Oh... And I also like radio 4.

2