Does he seem genuine?

We went on a date and he held the door open for me even held it open for the people walking in behind us, paid for my food, and was shy and polite to me. Even asked me out on another date, he's also a family man. He said he was looking for a serious solid relationship, and he's a farmer. Always asks how I'm doing like he genuinely cares. Does he seem like a good guy based off what I'm saying?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm much older and do that stuff yet... but be careful... just might be his game to get in ur pants

• Nah, he's a shy fella he's a nice kid. Was definitely raised right.

• Then u already know ur answer😁

Most Helpful Girl

• He seems like such a gentleman. Why don’t you trust him?

• I do trust him, I just haven't had a guy treat me like this before.

• Then enjoy it! You must be very special to him - if he is trying so hard for you; I doubt a man would put this much effort for someone that he is trying to fool

• Thanks girl ❤️ He even drove an hour to have lunch with me.