Would you rather go for a person with similar interest or a good personality?

Just curious.
  • Similar interest
    Vote A
  • Good personality
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well to be honest, Similar interest all the way. After dating girls with "good personalities" that was all they had.. And the relationships didn't last because our interests were completely different. If you have similar interests i guarantee your relationship will last much much longer. Or at least be willing to find someone who is also willing to branch out and find new interests. So... Someone with a good personality xD

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Good personality. Being with someone because we have similar interests can go the wrong way because imagine one of us loses their interest in whatever we both like. If they change their interest that can put an end to the relationship if it was only based on this.
    But if u choose someone with a nice personality no matter what interests u have your relationship is stronger. Besides u can always learn something new from a person who's got different interests than yours. And it's fun

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• if i go for a similar interest, then she obviously has a good personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality is the biggest piece of the pie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good personality

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• whats the point to be with somebody that can fuck you up physically or emotionally even if you have similar interests, its not worthy
    a good person will look after you even if you prefect horror movies than comedies

0|0
    0|0
  • Good personality and different interests, so I can learn/get into new things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality hands down...

0|0
    0|0
  • Similar personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good personality

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes