Why Do Guys Post Pictures With Other Attractive Girls on Their Social Media Profiles?

I really enjoying using Facebook and Instagram so occasionally I'll get friend requests from guys. Anyways, one thing I noticed is that some guys will post a picture of themselves with other girls. Anyways, I was just wondering why do guys do that, and girls how do you feel about this kind of behavior? I would love for any guy and girl to share their opinion on this question! Thanks!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's an ego boost for the guy to be in a pic with attractive girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can see that. I personally think when I see a guy who has pictures of himself with lots of girls that he’s a player.

• Or he wants everyone to think that he's a player.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because of basic economic principles. Namely, supply and demand.

The more demand there is for an item (or, rather, the more demand people BELIEVE there is), the more valuable the supply, and so the prices go up.

A man posting pictures of himself with attractive females is making it look like he (the supply) is in demand. Which inadvertently increases the demand. Or that's the idea, anyway.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• cause men can´t push their boobs up to show their "qualites" xD they need to show off their ability to socialize with girls in order to convey the impression that they are "hot shit".

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an ego thing. Unless it's his girlfriend/wife, then he kinda has too.

0|0
    0|0
  • wannabes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes