How honest should you be with your so about past relationships/partners?

I have dated a lot of jerks. The same type of guy and usually ended with my heart broken. How honest should you be with your so about your love life past?

• Be completely honest
  • The past shouldn't matter so don't tell them anything
  • Be truthful but not to detailed
    Vote C

1025

Most Helpful Guy

• You should answer all questions honestly or openly decline to answer, but you have no obligation to volunteer information. I have never asked a girl to tell me her number because I can always discern what I need to know without asking: what is her current attitude about the tole of sex in a relationship? Am I going to be #47 on a rapidly expanding list or is she looking for someone with whom she can have a committed, monogamous relationship? If I ask her about her number, then she is entitled to ask me that and other things and we ALL have some skeletons in our closets.

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you have been tested for STDs and are clean your past sex life isn't really his business. He will only use that against you later

• He should know if your a slut. I mean people have the right to know who there dating...
      You'd be made if said he was hiding something from you.
      So why hide your truth.
      Is because your sure your low quality?
      You must be scared or desperate if your hiding...

• Nope. What I said was irrelevant to a relationship is bowl movements. Piss to exact.
      Who your girl fucked is relevant. You want to know where she's been. Most people wouldn't want second hand clothes. Why would mist men want a 23rd hand women lol

• @JayCasper777 You’re correct. If the question is asked, it means something to him. I’m not trying to be the sucka that invests time, money, etc. for a girl that gave it away for free. I’d be happily single. Besides, if a women could trick a man that damn easily, why would she respect him? She’s playing a game on him.