How do you feel?

What do you think about How you feel when on Date and person your on date with is on there phone for most of the date would you walk out on the date.

416

Most Helpful Guy

• Walk out they obviously don't want to be there so don't waste your time. If he or she even goes for there phone they for what ever reason your not holding there interest

Most Helpful Girl

• There wouldn't be a second date that's for sure

• I walked out before ordering I terminated the date.

• some people are also too addicted to their phones. I think that would make for a boring partner anyway

• Yes and lossy lovers growing up the cellphones were bricks you plugged in to a cigarette lighter we went outside ran around had fun got in trouble the hard way.