How do you feel?

What do you think about How you feel when on Date and person your on date with is on there phone for most of the date would you walk out on the date.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Walk out they obviously don't want to be there so don't waste your time. If he or she even goes for there phone they for what ever reason your not holding there interest

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There wouldn't be a second date that's for sure

1|0
    0|0
    • I walked out before ordering I terminated the date.

• Show All
    • some people are also too addicted to their phones. I think that would make for a boring partner anyway

• Yes and lossy lovers growing up the cellphones were bricks you plugged in to a cigarette lighter we went outside ran around had fun got in trouble the hard way.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Thats grinds my gears soo hard. I get mad and annoyed. Yes I would walk out if I feel like we couldn't hold a convo. Thats a red flag to me and so far it's done me good

1|0
    0|0
  • I would excuse myself to go to the restroom, then call her and say I was leaving. And I would say I had to call because that seemed to be the only way to get her attention. She'd have two minutes if she wanted a ride home, else she could find her own way home.

1|0
    0|0
  • I pretend to go to the bathroom but really just leave the place, leaving her with the check ☺️

1|0
    0|0
  • I would feel like my time wasn't of value to them. Pay for the meal and block them

1|0
    0|0
  • I would enjoy the food, not pay for her, and never bother with her again.

1|0
    0|0
  • That means they have no real interest in you. They are just wasting your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • The highly disrespectful !!
    Wouldn't walk out, but i would make an excuse to cut it short and go away !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk out. Screw them

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would leave

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck ' email gotta go

1|0
    0|0
  • Walk out of date!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Not walk out but tell her that it's annoying me

0|0
    0|0
  • Your fucking hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk out and let them pay

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I have left people on thier. phones

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• i wouldn't say anything to the person. but i wouldn't go out with them again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe... depends... what's the level of idiotness

1|0
    0|0
    • High level about as high as it can get.

• Show All
    • Hahaaha.. you should have given the reason 😂😂

• Lol she seem bored I didn’t wanna take to much of your time lol.

• Annoyed

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes