ADVICE NEEDED - Snapchating, and texting my date at night?

We have already gone out on an amazing first date, and we have had a tonne fun. We have already madeout, and things are rolling smoothly, but we aren't officially a couple. We are going on our second date this week.

What is a cute way to snapchat her goodnight, without calling her my girlfriend?
What are some cute compliments I can give her without calling her my girlfriend?

She has a bad history of relationships, so this is moving slowly, which I respect. She is really warming up, and I want to warm it up a bit more, without going all out. LOTS OF OPINIONS PLEASE

11