How do some women always have boyfriends?

I'm referring to high school girls too. I've encountered females in my life that are usually never single. And when they are, it's for a very small amount of time. I've always been the goodie good and prefer the idea of meeting the right person (which doesn't exist 😆). People tell me I'm pretty and when I encounter these women, regardless of their attractiveness, I feel a bit inferior and envious. In the sense that they have something I don't, causing them to draw more attention and admiration than myself. And I hate to sound desperate, I'd prefer to be honest about how I feel. Some have stated those types of women have a low self esteem or just hate the feeling of loneliness. However, I wonder if that is actually the case. Maybe they just are lucky to attract the ones they're actually attracted to? What are your thoughts?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• It might be that these women just have a lot of confidence in themselves, they're adventurous, and if they want something, they just GO AND GET IT. Maybe being around guys just doesn't make them uncomfortable at all, the guys pick up on this, and the magic happens.

• Are you saying I'm making excuses?

• No, I'm not saying it's you, I'm just saying there are women out there who are so carefree or adventurous that they can just go get whatever they want. Nothing fazes them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your time will come. I wouldn't stress about guys you shouldn't either since you wanna meet the right person and they do exist believe it or not lol The girls who always have boyfriends nonstop maybe have problems at home or they don't receive much love back home and maybe they get it from the guys. But the right people exist, they're not going anywhere it just requires patience and confidence in yourself

• I hate to sound negative but I've heard this for so long. Love finds you and all this great stuff. And I hate to sound as if I am wallowing in self pity. But I'm 23 and I'm shy. And a bit insecure (assisting the issue with diet and exercise). Guys don't notice me now. And I'm not in social environments like I was in hs. I'm starting to believe it won't. I try online dating and it's a bit wonky. I know I should go out there and meet people. But the social anxiety and self doubt kicks in terribly (diagnosed with GAD back in 2015).