Why do tall guys like short girls?

Is 5ft and 6'3 a big difference?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it makes us feel masculine and empowers our dominant nature. Not many guys would want their partners to be taller or be more muscular than themself. It's more on aesthetics though, because I personally wouldn't care too much if my partner was physically stronger than me as long as they don't look like they are.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They find it cute

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I prefer short but I'm okay with either. It's a biology thing, so unless the guy is really shallow, it won't matter in the grand scheme. Same reason girls prefer tall guys, it's just biological programming.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why I prefer short girls, I just do. It's funny you picked those two sizes. I'm 6'3 and prefer girls 5' or shorter.

A part of it is a fantasy of mine where we are both standing and she is blowing me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both, l would date a 6'3 girl if given the opportunity lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose it gives us a sense of purpose. Probably just a knight complex; always seeking out distressed princesses

0|1
    0|0
  • During intercourse short girl very comfortable.. because easily we lift short girl.. short girl felixible.. we fuck her in any position of stand up.. in lap.. we put our dick her mouth forcefully...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the D looks bigger in you

0|0
    0|0
  • Distance to dick

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes